Job ID:- 07062301BS
- Perform end-to-end Visa/MasterCard applications.
- Create and maintain physical and electronic filing system.
- Organize accounts and perform accurate bookkeeping.
- Perform daily/monthly reconciliation and settlements for Visa/Mastercard credit cards transactions.
- Investigate and process credit cards chargebacks -To prepare and submit monthly proofing for related GL accounts.
- MasterCard & VISA local and international settlement and daily reconciliation of various accounts.
- Prepare and submit reports to senior manager to monitor workflow and income in addition to the monthly and quarterly report
- Verify Swifts of transactions relating to settlement Import Letters of Credit.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- Arabic and English proficiency is mandatory.
- Min. 3 years of Visa/Master Card settlements experience.
- Must be familiar with Visa/MasterCard applications and procedures.
- Should have experience in GL/PL accounts reconciliation.
- Previous banking experience is preferred.
- Proficient with MS Office Tools.
- Candidates must have a transferable visa with valid QID.
- Locally available in Qatar and can start immediately or within short notice.