- To collaborate on the development of BIM and engineering products to maximize budget and delivery.
- Lead production teams in coordination with the discipline by assigning and monitoring individual tasks
- Develop and deliver technical reports as needed with support from engineers
- Prepare and setup BIM models in compliance with BIM requirements and BIM documents for the project
- Prepare and maintain the federated model on a weekly basis, including List of Deliverables and Submissions, Clash Tests setup, and Search Sets setup
- Flexibility to travel is required.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Construction Engineering is required, and additional PMP certification is an advantage.
- Min. 5 years of experience with BIM projects in a similar role is mandatory.
- Strong knowledge of modeling, drafting, engineering, construction and technical writing is needed.
Job ID 041223-114BS