JOB ID – 30102217
Job Title: Senior Digital business Analyst
Location: Doha, Qatar
- To collaborate with departments across the Bank for digital solution
- Liaise with IT for detailed analysis of business cases to ensure fit to Bank’s architecture and technology standards. This includes research on available solutions in market and recommendation of best-fit technologies based on business needs.
- Collaborate with business units to understand strategic priority, cost, complexity and impact of incoming pipeline initiatives.
- Should be fully aware of existing technology platforms and emerging technologies to determine potential outcomes they can achieve through current applications and new offerings. Designing business-critical systems and testing software tools are crucial technical skills.
- To include superior analytical skills to interpret and translate the needs of users into operational processes, with excellent analytical skills to analyse documents, data, user surveys, and workflows, which will deliver problem-solving solutions, as must-haves.
- Assist the product owner with creating and maintaining a healthy and ordered product backlog
- Collaborate with designers and software developers to create the optimal User Experience
- Create and document testing scenarios, use cases and support manuals
- Assist the Product Owner with Stakeholder communication and management
- Analyze and monitor the market and the competition
- Participate in ideation sessions for new Products or Functionalities
- Communicate with other teams and stakeholders to identify, monitor and resolve dependencies
- Contribute to the Product community, by sharing knowledge and energy
- To manage the CAPEX budgeting exercise every year to ensure all the Business projects/CRs are presented to the management for Budget approvals
Testing Management Office Guidelines
- Recommend and draft testing management guidelines for enhancing testing processes as per agreed upon projects and CR testing framework.
- Develop, implement and monitor the usage of testing management templates, forms and related presentations across all functions in the company.
- Develop policies, procedures, and standards for continual improvement in delivering testing services for IT project and change requests.
- Run user and regression tests to ensure high product quality
- Manage the testing team and review of technology solutions by facilitating the Bank’s testing management services to ensure that solutions test correctly as per the required scope and perform as required under various scenarios.
- Review testing reports and analyse any issues or defects so that they are transferred to the concerned area for review, correction and improvement.
- Prepare test plans and support business and IT users in preparation of test scripts for projects and change requests.
- Issue test closure reports and facilitate defect tracking by using provisioned tools and templates.
- BSc Degree in Management, Finance, Computer Science, Technology or Engineering.
- PBA – PMI Professional in Business Analysis certification or equivalent required.
- PMI-PMP – Project management professional certification preferred.
- 5 -10 years of experience as a Business Analyst / Product Owner or Product Manager, with at least 6 years of experience within a bank or financial institution.
- Experience in Digital Product or Services Development (Mobile or Web) and Discipline with Testing/QA
Job-Specific Skills (Generic / Technical):
- Knowledge of banking technology applications and systems
- Experience participating in and supporting business change, RFP and procurement processes.
- Knowledge of Islamic banking and the ability to apply this knowledge to business analysis and technology.
- Ability to drive and achieve desired results within the defined time duration.
- Planning and organising skills
Open for Local (Qatar) Residents Only
Open for Arabic Nationals only
Offered Salary between 20000-22000 QAR