- To systematically review, develop, and implement the organization’s Risk Management Framework
- To develop operational and strategic risk registers, and build a knowledge base in risk management across the organization
- To support organization-wide education and training for governance, risk and compliance
including the development of action plans and training materials
- Candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/Management, Risk Management, or other relevant disciplines.
- Min. 2 years of experience in risk management, compliance, audit or similar roles is required
- Proficiency in DATIX system for risk management is needed.
- Excellent verbal, written communication skills are required.
- Must have a problem-solving mindset and good attention to detail
Job ID 071223-114BS