- To oversee projects and their risks, and ensure completion within the projected budget
- To analyze Tender documents and extract quantities from drawings and models as needed for estimations, cost control
- Must be flexible for site visits and travel within GCC as assigned
- Candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or other relevant fields.
- Min. 2 years of experience in a similar role with knowledge of BIM is required.
- Demonstrable knowledge of quantity surveying, modelling, drafting, and engineering is mandatory.
- Strong skills in MS Office and BIM software are essential.
Job ID 170124-114BS