- To lead information exchange and coordination within the project, and make sure the proposed plan adheres to the timeline, budget and scope.
- Prepare and present monthly reports of handled projects
- Ensure records are maintained by the project team, including
- List of Deliverables and Submissions, as per project scope
- Latest Status on Deliverables
- Minutes of Meetings (MOMs), Tracker & Records
- Request for Information (RFIs) Tracker & Records
- Information received from the Client
- Ensure project submissions to the Client align with the agreed contractual scope and contain all agreed milestone deliverables
- Collaborate with the Regional Manager and Commercial Lead on substantiation of any claims or additional project scope
- Flexibility to travel is required.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering is required, and additional PMP certification is an advantage.
- Min. 7 years of experience in similar AEC roles with the use of BIM is mandatory.
- Proficiency in Autodesk Revit/Civil 3D, Navisworks, MS Office Suite, and Technical Writing