- To implement a robust corporate governance framework with associated strategies, policies, and guidelines using a “whole of organization” approach
- To support regulatory and governance reporting including the annual report, long term strategy, monthly performance reports, and operational business plans
- To report progress toward external government commitments and partnership agreements
- Candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/Management or other relevant disciplines.
- Min. 2 years of experience in a corporate governance role is required
- Must demonstrate core knowledge of Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) and its application to operational policies, systems, and KPIs
- Excellent verbal, written communication skills are needed.
- Must have strong analytical and problem solving skills
Job ID 071223-114BS