- To raise the profile of BIM across project stakeholders, establish new opportunities for its execution, and define overall project schedules.
- To drive the Information Models during the entire life-cycle of the projects, implementing and managing Client BIM requirements at the design, construction, and handover stages of projects
- Apply ISO 19650-2 workflows throughout project delivery
- Work closely with BIM coordinators, production team, and the responsible party for producing project information models
- Define and manage overall project schedule, assign daily/weekly tasks and deadlines, and monitor subordinates team
- Ensure proper project documentation and risk assessment throughout the process
- Perform supply chain BIM assessment reviews, auditing of models and flagging non-compliance, and commercial/planning reports for senior managers
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Construction Engineering and Project Management certification are required.
- Min. 8 years of experience in an AEC managerial role with the use of BIM
- Proficiency in Autodesk Revit/Civil 3D, Navisworks, MS Office Suite, and MS Project is mandatory.
Job ID 041223-114BS