- Compile, process, and ensure protection of patient records and data.
- Ensure the medical, administrative, ethical, legal and regulatory compliance for patient records.
- Manage the patient record for check-in, admission, patient care, physician orders, check out and discharge for the respective unit.
- Answer telephone and intercom calls and provides information or relays messages to patients and medical staff.
- Collect and record patient feedback and data to support Patient Satisfaction evaluation.
- Comply with policies, procedures and regulatory standards.
- Assist the Supervisor and Manager in the collection of information related to advanced research and reports required by the department.
- Meet deadlines and follows up on assignments under the supervision of the Supervisor/Manager.
- Identify pertinent events affecting patient care, administration, quality of service within the Unit and reports them to the Manager / Supervisor.
- Provide suggestion on administration, patient records and other departmental procedures as required.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience
- Should have an experience in handling medical records
How To Apply
Qualified candidates may forward their updated CV to email@example.com