- Analyze and identify the skill gaps per employee and accordingly arranging the trainings for them.
- Design and expand training and development programs based on both the organization’s and the individual’s needs.
- Coordinate with the training vendor.
- Prepare report and stake holder management.
- In-charge of the succession planning for the employees.
- Facilitate the training from other teams.
- Monitor and review the progress of trainees.
- At least 4 years of experience as a training officer or any related field.
- Should have a background in L&D.
- Bilingual (Arabic and good command in English).
- Ability to conduct thorough needs assessments to determine training needs.
- Must have a strong personality.
- Able to start working immediately.
How To Apply
candidates may forward their updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org