1. Bookkeeping and reconciliation of assets and records:
- Perform asset bookkeeping related works such as identifying assets pending for Capitalization, validating them with the documents related to the asset, updating the records with transfers and retirements.
- Coordinate overall monthly close process, including importing, reviewing and posting of journals.
- Reconciling various accounts of inventory and fixed asset with other related modules.
- Perform asset capitalization process and procedure.
- Monitor and report inventory and fixed asset transactions and develop inventory and fixed asset analysis reports.
2. Asset controlling:
- Assigning and monitoring the custodianship.
- Recording asset transfers and retirements and accordingly updating the custodianship.
- Tracking of assets from procurement until retirement.
- Monitoring the working of Gate-pass and the Entry and Exit registers at the gates and to ensure the system is working fine.
- Monitor the Slow moving, non-moving, obsolete and expired items.
3. Fixed Asset Tagging, Physical Verification & Audit:
- To tag the new assets and ensure the asset tagging is up-to-date.
- Plan, coordinate and perform random and periodic physical inventory and fixed asset counts and scrutinize the variances and execute necessary corrective actions.
- Generate periodical reports on inventory and fixed assets discrepancies and resolve.
- Verification of assets, which are transferred and are meant for disposal.
- Ensure the policies and procedures related to Inventory and Fixed Assets are followed properly throughout the organization.
- Minimum of 7 years of working experience in healthcare and/or government organization in Qatar.
- 5 years experience in ERP system like Oracle, SAP, etc.
- Solid working knowledge in all MS Office tools.
- Should be a graduate in Accounting or Finance field.
- Having certifications like CPIM, CSCP and CPSM will be preferred.
How To Apply
candidates may forward their updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org