The primary responsibility of this job holder is to ensure seamless day to day file settlements and reconciliations are in line with approved SOP and SLA.
JOB PURPOSE / ROLE:
The primary responsibility of this job holder is to ensure seamless day to day file settlements and reconciliations are in line with approved SOP and SLA. The job holder is required to support the Team Leader in cards related projects, UAT and sign-offs, designing processes for the new product launches and change implementations.
- Ensure the processing of Credit, debit and Paycard acquiring & Issuing settlements , ATM withdrawal and deposit roll balancing and reconciliations & proofing of accounts.
- Daily review of outstanding reconciliations and settlement cases to avoid financial loss.
- Validate write-off recommendations and validation of supporting document checklist provided by the Processor.
- Resolve/ respond to queries or escalations received from branches, Sales, Business, Call Centre in a timely manner.
- Ensure all complaints are highlighted to line management and resolution is provided.
- Validate the cash excess & shortage of ATMs and escalate to Vault team & IT team for resolution.
- Working with ITD for UAT support and implementation of schemes mandates on-time.
- Validate daily, weekly, fortnightly, monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and yearly MIS for the respective activities prepared by the team.
- Handling all activities assigned by the line manager and department head.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE , KNOWLEDGE & OTHER SKILLS:
- Bachelor degree in Commerce or Banking.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Card Operations with specialization in Cards settlement, ATM reconciliations and suspense accounts proofing.
- At least 3 years of experience as a senior processor within Card Reconciliations .
Knowledge, & Other skills:
- In-depth knowledge of Visa / MasterCard / Dinners/ATM settlement process.
- MS Office proficient.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English.