The main responsibilities of this job holders is be able to use your organizational skills to manage your office space and your time, as you will collaborate with clients and colleagues in a fast-paced environment. You should also have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Support senior managers and executives with daily clerical tasks.
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes.
- Answer phone calls, provide information to callers or connect callers to appropriate people.
- Schedule appointments and update calendar.
- Make travel arrangements and reservations for senior managers.
- Compose and type regular correspondence, like invitations and informative material.
- Develop and maintain a filing system.
- Create spreadsheets and presentations.
- Provide statistical and budget reports.
- Greet and provide general support to visitors.
- Develop, implement and improve office policies and procedures.
- Diploma in Secretarial studies or Business Administration or other relevant qualification.
- 5+ years’ experience as an Administrative Assistant.
- Demonstrated knowledge of digital office technology including electronic records management systems and communications systems.
- Excellent keyboard skills (minimum 60 words per minute) with a high level of accuracy.
- Skilled in the use of digital office technology including electronic records management systems and communications systems.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills and proven ability to work effectively in a busy hospital environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.