- Retail Smartcards, or top up existing cards to the General Public and issue drivers with a waybill for retailing smartcards to passengers and provide customer assistance in smartcard usage and complaints.
- Prepare master file for recording Smartcards by serial numbers issued to drivers.
- Prepare drivers waybill for driver accountancy of cards sold or returned.
- Verify Smartcard balance and malfunctions returned by drivers after their duties.
- Encode daily Smartcard Sales reports.
- Retail and re-charge Smartcards to customers and the General Public as a whole ensuring stocks are maintained to a sufficient level and accounted for appropriately.
- Assist with complaints from customers and provide support to them when registering a complaint.
- At least 3 years of experience in sales.
- Working experience in the automotive or transportation industry is a plus.
- Basic MS Office skills.
How To Apply
Qualified candidates may forward their updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org