- Track revenue performance, customer and business pipeline, control and monitor CRM reporting
- Manage petty cash for the department, ensure coordination with Finance department.
- Manage the corporate credit card reconciliation; ensure with coordination with Finance department.
- Create purchase & tender requests through SAP system.
- Following up on the approvals and ensuring their completion on time.
- Act as a Risk Champion for SBD and coordinate with Risk and Compliance department.
- Be the Functional Area representative for annual budgets of SBD department; Raise additional and budget reallocation requests.
- Make necessary arrangements for customer meetings like meeting room bookings, refreshments, and coordination with other required departments.
- Check tenders from both English and Arabic sources such as newspaper, websites and inform the team.
- Ensure that the corporate customer satisfaction surveys are sent and responded by the customers.
- Minimum 3 years of similar experience in customer relationship management, sales, admin and finance.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Must be proficient in both English and Arabic.
- Proficient in SAP.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
How To Apply
Qualified candidates can forward their updated CV to email@example.com