Contribute in the strategic objectives of distressed asset management by focusing on the business turnaround of the identified clients assist the restructuring advisors. You will focus on analyzing the root causes of distress and develop/evaluate potential restructuring options jointly with the clients and in close consultation with internal stakeholders while ensuring that the business ownership stays with the client.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Administration, or related field. Advanced degree preferred.
- At least 3 to 5 years of related work experience in the areas of credit risk management, restructuring and turnaround consulting, crisis management, interim management, mergers and acquisitions, or a similar consulting practice or function servicing cross-industry clients at a national level.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, with extensive experience developing financial models.
- Bilingual (Arabic and English).
Skills and Competencies
- High analytical business finance skills
- Cash flow modelling
- Understanding of credit and risk management process
- Scenario and risk analysis
- Strategic and operational business case modelling and review
How To Apply
Qualified candidates may forward their updated CV to email@example.com