We are looking to hire qualified Power Generation Mechanics to join our dynamic team.
- Controlling and maintenance of auxiliary equipment’s such as fans, compressors, etc.
- Controlling the generator output to match the phase, frequency and voltage of electricity supplied to panels.
- Adjusting controls to generate specified electrical power.
- Monitoring and inspecting power plant equipment and indicators to detect evidence of operating problems.
- Opening and closing valves and switches in sequence upon signals from co-workers in order to start or shutdown auxiliary units.
- Starting or stopping generators, auxiliary equipment’s, and other power plant equipment’s, and connects or disconnects equipment from circuits.
- Taking reading from charts, meters, and gauges at established intervals and records data in appropriate logs and taking corrective steps as necessary.
- Cleaning, lubricating and maintaining equipment’s in order to prevent failure or deterioration.
- Replacing electrolytes in batteries and oil in voltage transformers and resets tripped electric relays.
- Preventive maintenance jobs monitoring through CMMS, performing electrical and mechanical preventive maintenance on diesel generator and diesel engine driven equipment.
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a power generation mechanic or in any related position.
- Valid Light and Forklift Qatar Driving License is required.
- Proficient in written and verbal English.
- Knowledge of CMMS software.
- Able to perform manual labor for extended periods.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Locally available with valid QID and on transferable visa.
How To Apply
Interested candidates can forward their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org