- Provide support to project managers.
- Develop and maintain performance dashboards.
- Assist in closure for all projects and perform required benefit analysis in collaboration with project team and maintain record of all IT governance meetings.
- Perform financial analysis on all budgets and prepare reports for all budget forecast.
- Ensure adherence to all project policies and standards and manage efficient timeline and prepare required reports.
- At least 3 to 4 years of experience in project management, IT and project coordination.
- Candidates with PMP and/or PRINCE2 Certification will be preferred.
- Must have excellent organization and time management skills.
- The academic qualification should have at least a Certificate in IT systems and/or Administration.
- Candidates should have good verbal and written communication skills.
How To Apply
Qualified candidates may forward their updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org