- Minimum 10 years of experience of managing and delivery of Oracle ERP projects.
- At least 1 Oracle ERP fusion implementation experience in the organization of similar size and function.
- Hands-on functional and technical experience supporting Oracle Fusion Implementations in large, complex enterprise environments.
- With extensive knowledge of business processes as relates to Oracle Fusion ERP
- Strong understanding of Oracle Fusion ERP data structures, configurations and processes.
- Business experience working in a relevant ( at least 2) business functions such as HR, Finance, SCM.
Certification and Licensure
Oracle Cloud Certification(s) in business functions and or related certifications
to support the job profile.
Job Specific Skills and Abilities
- Responsible for identifying exceptions. Participates in process engineering and solution design
- Leads all requirements gathering, workflow analysis, system design, setup, configuration, general consulting, data mapping/ conversion, custom report development, testing, training, and support.
- Lead the complex functional analysis and review the solution overview, functional designs, technical designs, and configuration troubleshoot and support complex the system within the project.
- Good understanding of Oracle Fusion technology, architecture, and Solutions.
- Excellent communication, Facilitation and Listening skills
- Influencing and Negotiation skills
- Highly developed influencing skills, demonstrated by a track record of achieving challenging objectives in complex organizations.