1. Communicating with customers and potential customers, and following up on leads.
2. Understanding customers’ needs and identifying sales opportunities.
3. Answering potential customers’ questions and sending additional information per email.
4. Keeping up with product and service information and updates.
5. Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential customers.
6. Explaining and demonstrating features of products and services.
7. Staying informed about competing products and services.
8. Upselling products and services.
9. Researching and qualifying new leads.
10. Closing sales and achieving sales targets.
- Minimum 2-3 years of indoor sales experience
- Good market experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Willing to work independently
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills
- Attractive salary plus commission
- Candidate should have transferable visa (QID) or under family sponsorship
- Preferably can join immediately
How To Apply
Qualified candidates may forward their updated CV to email@example.com