The primary responsibility of the candidate is to who can develop, implement, maintain, and monitor the compliance activities of an organization. Legal compliance professionals need to ensure that each department of an organization follows all applicable laws and regulations.
- Legal compliance managers are responsible for compliance audits and examinations.
- The dissemination and analysis of new or revised laws and regulations, research on compliance issues, compliance training, and their organizations’ overall compliance policies and procedures.
- Legal compliance job openings are filled by those who have had relevant experience at a law firm or as corporate counsel focusing on compliance issues.
- Legal compliance job candidates are also expected to be familiar with all compliance and reporting requirements.
Qualifications, Certifications & Experience:
- To be eligible for a legal compliance job, one must have a law degree, preferably from an accredited law school.
- 10-15 Years in Legal & Compliance role.
- Should have experience in listed companies.
- Served as a Board of secretary.