Should have 5+ years of experience working with Government Bodies, Multinational and multicultural organizations in the same manner.
- Assist in identification and resolution for a problem involving a program, machine, data or system software.
- Installation of new pc’s, Tablet pc’s, configure smart phones for users, install software and configure Client specific soft wares.
- Assist with problem resolution and coordinating problem solving with staff
- To proactively provide information to users on progress of outstanding support calls.
- Liaise with colleagues in the ITC team to ensure continuity of service for all users.
- Respond to common enquiries or complaints from customers, management, or members of the ITC team according to design policies and procedures.
- Provide Weekly reports to the Management on the status of the calls/work completed and reason for any pending calls
- Responsible for end user workstation relocation
- Assist in new setup and making sure their IT needs are fulfilled as per the agreed SLA
- Asset Tracking and Inventory register
Education, Knowledge/Skills and Experience:
- Degree in IT related field.
- 7+ years of proven experience in IT operations which must include MS office products, operating system environment, printers and different help desk software’s
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Entry level Knowledge of MS CRM 365
- Gain skill and confidence in thinking quickly under pressure.
- Enjoy the thrill of multi-tasking.
- Microsoft Certifications recommended
- Basic Knowledge of Active directory
- Sound knowledge of Laptop encryption and security