The primary responsibility of this job holder to provide fast and useful technical assistance on computer systems. You will answer queries on basic technical issues, offer advice to solve them and perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions.
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone or email.
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions.
- Record events and problems and their resolution in logs.
- Maintain and repair the network cables, hubs, patch cords, panels, network security etc.
- Maintain and configure active hardware like switches, routers, etc
- Implement and support the email system; recommend design changes, assist with backup and restore support of Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Outlook, etc.
- Implement and support virtual servers and desktops using VMware Virtual
- Install, configure and maintain workstation computers and other related hardware components, printers, plotters, cards.
- Maintain and update company website.
- Basic Software implementation skill.
- Installation and support for the software’s like Auto CAD, ERP, etc.
- Proven experience as a help desk technician.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT.
- 3 years experience.