To install, configure, maintain, and support the Client’s IT security services to ensure adherence to IT security policy. Enables the organization’s objectives to deliver highly reliable and secured IT services, to protect the IT assets, and to improve the Client’s overall security posture.
Qualifications, experience, and skills
Education and certifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or a relevant field.
- CCNP Security, CEH, or equivalent certificate.
Experience and skills
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Advanced understanding of and hands-on experience with network security architecture, networking, and networking protocols.
- Proven Hand-on Experience and Knowledge in the following Security devices – but not limited to -: Cisco Firewall, Cisco ISE, Cisco IronPort, TM Antivirus, Palo Alto Firewall, Bluecoat Proxy, RSA authentication manager, Cisco FPS.
- Proven Hand-on Experience and Knowledge in Citrix NetScaler Appliances and Web Application Firewalls (WAF), as well as XenApp (configure, fine-tune, and troubleshooting).
- Extensive knowledge of threat remediation and incident response.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge in Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) Solutions.
- Knowledge in review and compare architecture and design of security-related products and technologies.
- Ability to Produce, review, and maintain documentation relating to Security systems (HLD, LLD).
- Identifies, analyses, and drives problems to resolution, handling small to intermediate issues simultaneously while effectively communicate and engage high-level technical peers.
- Perform comprehensive evaluations of security systems/applications to determine effectiveness, strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats.
- Tests adjust and install equipment to meet provisioned request SLA’s.
- Execute systems maintenance plans to proactively manage reliability and service expectations.
- Applies ITIL framework, close Problem records within a defined timeline threshold to minimize the impact on client/outage.
- Prepares and maintains technical documentation to assist with the on-going operational activities, maintenance, and development of secured security services.
- Executes troubleshooting methodology and root-cause analysis to resolve incidents and service requests.
- Act as a Tier II focal point to resolve all break/fix and service degradation issues.
- Provide timely and frequent technical updates to customers, delivery and capability management.
- Configures implements and regularly maintains security solutions.
- Evaluates, and recommends hardware, software, and telecommunications equipment that will enhance the performance of the security systems.
- Supports and understands current security service level agreements.
- Protecting information and information systems from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, disruption, modification, perusal, inspection, recording, or destruction.
- Supports implementation/deployment for security product enhancements.
- Responsible for auditing, and managing Operating systems on all production systems.
- Implement software installations and software upgrades, apply proactive maintenance, evaluate system performance, perform capacity management, take corrective actions based on incident reports, and ensure system compliance.
- Conduct a list of activities in case of a Disaster/Disaster Recovery: Restores and supports relevant IT security systems at the recovery site, Resumes the IT security systems at the primary site and, Coordinate with required vendors for required support during recovery operations.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the supervisor directly related or relevant to the job.