- 5-8 years’ experience in IT Recruitment & Staffing.
- Excellent Communication & Interviewing Skills.
- Active with current job boards, social networks, and platforms to find talent, and plan, create and release job descriptions and announcements.
- Screen resumes and prospects, qualify, interview, and manage candidates throughout the interview process from preparing before interviews to assisting with the final offer negotiation.
- Conducting Technical interviews and sorting through applicants to fill open positions.
- Follow up on the interview process status and update records in the internal database.
- Hands-on experience with various selection processes (video interviewing, phone interviewing, reference check, etc.)
- Maintain a database of candidate records, including active and passive prospects, hired and fired employees, and other candidate relationships.
- Follow up and ensure the onboarding of selected resources.
- Should have thorough experience recruiting profiles in any of the domains below,
– Infrastructure – Server, Storage, Mail, Virtualization etc – cross platform
– Business Applications and Digital Platforms – ERP, CRM, SCM, HCM, EDMS – functional and technical, BA, PM
– Cyber Security – All domains.
– Network/Data/ Convergence/ – All products and Broadcasting is an advantage.
– Managed Services/Shared Services/ General PMs/CIC etc