Experience: Should have min. 5 years of relevant experience
Visa: Must be locally available with a transferable visa
Joining Time: Immediate
- Diagnose and resolve software and hardware incidents, OS, Network, and across a range of software applications.
- To take ownership of issues by carrying out problem analysis to implement temporary or permanent fixes with the aim of restoring service to the customer as soon as possible; escalating incidents to other support teams where necessary.
- Take ownership of assigned tickets and manage the full lifecycle of the tickets resolution in a timely and efficient manner
- Coordinate with the various technical teams and manage their input to ensure tickets resolution in line with the SLA
- To accurately record, update, and document requests using the IT service desk system.
- To resolve incidents and upgrade different types of software and hardware
- To maintain a first-class level of customer service ensuring that all customers are treated efficiently and in an appropriate manner.
- Maintain excellent verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical colleagues at all levels in the organization.
- To create, maintain and publish relevant support documentation in order to assist all staff/students in the quick resolution of their incidents and service requests and enable users to become more self-sufficient.
- Undertaking other duties not specifically stated which from time to time are necessary without altering the nature or level of responsibility.
- Set end customer resolution as priority and work in harmony with the whole UTS team to achieve end-user satisfaction
- Prepare weekly performance report and review with supervisor and team to enhance response and resolution time