- Provide technical assistance to computer system and application users by answering questions and resolving problems in person, over telephone or from a remote location.
- Record or log all helpdesk inquiries and interactions.
- Perform question or problem diagnosis and provide end-user support in person, over the phone or remotely.
- Serve as liaison between Bank staff and the other support staff within the IT Division.
- Diagnose computer problems, technical hardware and software issues in order to identify issues that require a specialist.
- Redirect problems to appropriate resources.
- Co-ordinate with Application User Support officer as well as Desktop User Support Officer for the users’ specific requirements.
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention.
- Ensure high standards of confidentiality to safeguard commercially sensitive information.
- Provide timely and accurate information to the external and internal auditors and the Compliance function as and when required.
- At least 2 years of related experience with 1 year minimum as an IT Help Desk.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Candidates under transferable or family dependent visa will be preferred.
- Should have a valid Qatar Driving License and own car.
- Able to start working immediately.
How To Apply
Qualified candidates may forward their updated CVs to email@example.com