. Min. 10 years of proven experience managing large asset management/facility maintenance projects
· Five or more years of experience with Governmental organization.
· Overseeing all contracts and providers for services including security, parking, cleaning, catering, maintenance, elevators, water supplying and so on.
· Supervising multi-disciplinary teams of staff including cleaning, maintenance, security.
· Ensuring that basic facilities are well-maintained.
· Ensuring that facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health and security standards.
· Working on Improving work efficiency of Facility Section.
· Oversees and supervises the quality of work for other employees and consultants to ensure that all tasks are performed correctly, efficiently, and effectively.
· Overseeing building projects, renovations, and refurbishments.
· Checks completed work by vendors and contractors.
· Ensures security and emergency preparedness procedures are implemented properly.
· Ensures that the facility is clean and maintained according to Ministry policy and procedures.
· Specify, coordinate, or conduct quality control or quality-assurance programs and procedures.
· Establish and maintain inventory, records, and documentation systems.
· Coordinate with supervisors for all facility section parts and assure the quality of performance.
· Prepare the required Purchase Requests for Facility Section whenever required.
· Prepare the required Tendering Documents for Facility Section whenever required.
· Bilingual – English and Arabic speaker is a must.
· Candidates with QID (Completed one year) + NOC
. Please share your resume on email@example.com