Job responsibilities for Hired technicians-
•To work with Company Electrical Technician to carry out any maintenance and modification work related to electrical equipment including but not limited to following:
– HV/MV/LV Power and Distribution Transformers
– HV/MV/LV switch board and switch gears
– HV/MV/LV cables and terminations
– MV/LV MCCs
– MV/LV Motors
– Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC)
– Variable Frequency Drives (VFD)
– Uninterruptible Power Supply Systems (UPS)
– Cathodic Protection (CP) Systems
– Electrical Systems of Flares
• Isolates power supply in accordance with the strict Company rules and procedures for low, medium and high voltage systems.
• Perform cable laying, pulling, termination, connection/disconnection,testing etc.
• Arrange and maintain work tools in good condition and obtain the necessary material for the tasks to be performed.
• Follow all relevant Company policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
• Performs other similar duties such as observing safety rules and regulations, follow quality procedures as prescribed, maintaining of good housekeeping on sites, substations and workshop.
• Shall understand and work within the framework of Maintenance, Safety and Environmental Policy and regulations.
• Ensure all relevant quality, health, safety and environmental procedures, instructions and controls are adhered to so that the safety of employees, quality of products/services and environmental compliance can be guaranteed.
• The educational qualification shall be minimum 3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
• The candidate shall have minimum 5 years of experience in electrical works, Troubleshooting of Electrical network and control circuits in Oil & gas/Petrochemical industries.
• Shall be able to communicate well in read, write & spoken English.
• Shall have necessary experience to carry out the maintenance and modification work on Electrical Equipment listed.
• Familiarity with Electrical Control and Protection Systems like PLCs, Motor Protection Relays, Feeder Protection Relays etc..
• Carry out basic repairs of electrical equipment and power circuits. Contributes in trouble shooting the complex and major electrical problems or breakdowns.
• Read and interpret simple machine sketches, Single Line Diagram, complex control schematics and diagnose flow charts as necessary to facilitate proper maintenance.
• Ability to use all related tools and instruments for the above said maintenance activities.
• The personnel shall be able to use and maintain all type of testing and calibration instruments including Multi-meter and Insulation Tester(Megger).
• Shall be well familiar with the hazardous chemicals / materials used in the Oil & Gas industries and means to perform the Installation/Maintenance activity safely.
• Shall be aware of safety and environmental aspects in the Oil & Gas plants.
• Knowledge about Work permits system in large scale industries.
• Knowledge about Lock-Out Tag-Out (LOTO)
Kindly email your updated CV’s on email@example.com