The main responsibility of this job holder is to determine and Drive Business Contact Center operational strategies for these high value customers and ability to drive change and influence teams to adopt to the new technologies.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ability to drive change and influence teams to adopt to the new technologies.
- Increase Digital care penetration and self-serve.
- Drive world class experience through Digital channels.
- People management is essential with the ability to guide and motivate. Ability to identify training needs and support continuous improvement of the team.
- Manage a Teams to drive performance (Digital & Business Care).
- Generate and analyse the daily, weekly and monthly analytic reports for social media platforms through Brand Embassy Tool and Chat Support. Guide and Support the Team to deliver an awesome Customer Experience through the front line on the Social Media Channels and Chat Support. Coaching a Key element to drive performance.
- Monitor performance and improvement in key metrics. Deliver significant operational improvement and financial benefits to meet annual targets.
- Ensure that the compliance and surveillance audits are happening; investigating customer complaints; collaborating with the all the Customer Experience & Quality Team.
- 9 – 10 Years of Experience in Handling Contact Center Operations including 3+ years of Digital care experience.
- leadership Experience, Leading a Team
- Experience in Vendor/partner Management.
- Displays ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written format. Maintains excellent writing and Communications language skills
- Demonstrate and lead the team and good in planning and organizing skills.
- Team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary.Makes evident good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.