The main responsibility of this job holder is to collection calls/ emails or customer visits for assigned accounts and meeting the set targets and proactively guiding customers to pay within due date.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Collection calls/ emails or customer visits for assigned accounts and meeting the set targets.
- Proactively guiding customers to pay within due date.
- Sending collection notification in the form of SMS/Emails etc.
- Storing collection feedback for each account assigned as directed by collection lead.
- Support credit and collections lead in ad-hoc tasks for the function.
- Adhering to the company & function policies as directed by collection lead and initiatives.
- Assign Credit limit to new customer is based on credit portfolio Segments.
- Reporting on BDs performance of owned segment.
- Align with internal stakeholders to achieve collection’s targets.
- Attend collections meetings with customers.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly required reports.
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in any post-paid inbound/outbound call center, 2 years out of that in dealing with Enterprise customers.
- 2 years of Knowledge and experience of working in credit & collections.
- Target driven and stake Holder Management skills.
- Determined to continuously deliver and succeed.
- Creative and willing to challenge the status Quo.
- Understanding of Telecom products and services across consumer, enterprise and fixed.