The primary responsibility of the job holder to configuring and administering Citrix Xenapp 6.5
infrastructure. Configuring and administering Xendesktop 7.6 infrastructure
spanning across multiple sites.Configuring and administering Provisioning services 7.6.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Configuring and administering Citrix XenApp 6.5 infrastructure.
- Configuring and administering XenDesktop 7.6 infrastructure spanning across multiple sites.
- Configuring and administering Provisioning services 7.6.
- Experience in XEN desktop provisioning services in VMWARE environment, Desktop OS image capturing, managing Desktop OS for Citrix VDI environment.
- Configuring and administering Storefront 3.12 and above/Web interface Servers.
- Configuring and administering Netscaler, Access Gateway, Load Balance, Routes, Services, Virtual servers and GSLB.
- Configuring and administering EMobile and Sharefile.
- Solid knowledge of networking protocols (HTTP/S, S/FTP, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, etc.).
- Certificate Integration within the server environment.
- Diagnosing and resolving performance issues.
- Maintaining consistent system documentation.
- Plan and failover Citrix component during disaster Recovery.
- Coordinating, managing, and validating software and environment changes.
- Perform installations and upgrades during weekend maintenance window.
- Configuring and administering applications in a Citrix / Windows Server Environment.
- Comply with CBQ Change Management processes and best practices.
- Provide technical leadership for upcoming projects.
- Lead design updates and architecture revisions.
- Address high severity issues and service outages.
- Review periodic reports of server health, resource usage, user experience, and overall environment performance to determine next steps and upgrade paths.
- Review change control requests which impact the Citrix and Windows environment.
- Raise support tickets with the appropriate vendor to resolve critical issues.
- Experience working with Windows 2008 R2, 2012 R2 & 2016 OS.
- Experience with Active Directory, Group policies.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows clustering, load balancing and experience in troubleshooting technical problems involving software and operating systems & includes desktop OS.
- Develop & Executes PowerShell or Command Shell commands and experience in scripting.
- Experience with Exchange 2010, Office 365, System Center and assisting other Administrators as required on a daily or timely basis.
- Familiarity with Physical server hardware and VM environment.
- Assists in the monthly patching of server systems which is part of the maintenance activity.
- Experience using patience, sensitivity and effective communication with a wide range of people, including the technically proficient and those with minimal computing experience or technical skill.
- Coordinating with Application teams for service planning and deployment across the organization.
- Experience writing technical documentation.
- Experience participating in diverse workgroups.
- Works remotely to provide 24×7 support on critical systems.
- Works efficiently with minimal guidance from Senior or Lead administrators.
- Citrix XENAPP 6.6, XENDESKTOP, XENMOBILE, Share file, NetScaler, Load Balancer.
- Active Directory, Group Policies, IIS , Certificates, PowerShell, Scripting.
- Windows 2008 R2, Windows 2012 R2 & Windows 2016, Clustering, Load Balancing.
- Exchange 2010, Office 365, System Center.
QUALIFICATIONS, CERTIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology(IT).
- Professional Certifications.
Citrix Certified Associate (CCA for Citrix XenApp & XenDesktop).
Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE ) – Server Infrastructure.
Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer ( MCSE ) – Messaging.
- English – Fluently Oral & Written.
- Excellent Computer literacy.
Work and Professional experience:
- 7 years of Systems Administration experience.
- Working knowledge of IT Systems administration.
- Working knowledge of event, incident & problem management processes and tools.