Contribute and provide input to the
development of the overall Operations Support Strategy by providing
BIM-related input and plans in line with
overall business objectives.
Responsible for planning and executing the
delegated BIM project by fulfilling the time, resources and cost goals
allocated and responsible for leading a BIM project from kick off meeting to
handover of the project.
Manage technical resources for the duration
of a project within multiple disciplines (structural,architectural MEP to
infrastructure) and ensure that BIM standards are applied according to contract
terms and conditions.
Manage independently the multiple
concurrent projects with the below
• Understand contractual requirements of
the project and clearly define planned BIM scope
• Define the required BIM resources
needed and provide training if required
• Prepare BIM ICT software and hardware
• Set a BIM timetable in line with the
overall schedule of the project
• Estimate and track a BIM Budget
• Support and monitoring of BIM
Modeler’s and Draftsmen (Structure,Architecture,HVAC,
• Plumbing, Fire, Electrical & IT,
Communication Systems,3D Scanning,QS Survey,Methods and Coordination,4D&5D integration and Facility Management BIM)
• Serve BIM as the focal point,internally,with customers,partners,and subcontractors
• Chair all internal and external BIM
• Establish regular BIM progress reports
• Facilitates integral design
coordination by model compilation (“detects but does not solve clashes”),often
assisted by a BIM coordinator.
• Validate compliance of BIM models with
Contribution to the Company:
• Assist in developing proposals,estimates,presentations,and other documents as required.
• Ensure timely preparation and
presentation of technical papers to Senior Management from time to time.
• Support projects with advice on
technical matters and attend design and construction progress meetings,if required.
• Engineering or equivalent applicable
• Worked as BIM Manager for at least 5
years on overall 10 years BIM experience
• Hands on modelling software (Revit,Civil 3D,Tekla& ArchiCAD)experience
• Proficient with BIM Management
software (Navisworks Manage etc.)andCobie,&Eco-Domus
• Awareness of PAS 1192 standards and
good exposure to BIM standards like IFC,IDM,IFD,Cobie,
• Experience with 4D and 5D BIM
processes and tools are a plus