- Web: ASP.NET, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap
- Programming: C#, SQL
- Portal: Microsoft SharePoint
- Databases: Microsoft SQL
- Server Source Control: TFS
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data
usage and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Understand business needs and know how to create the tools to manage them.
- Provide information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Make informed decisions quickly and taking ownership of services and applications at scale.
- Work collaboratively with others to achieve goals.
- Debugging and analyzing the code and fixing the bugs.
- Stay on the leading edge of development practices.
- Be a persistent, creative problem solver.
- Experience in phases of SDLC such as prototyping, requirement analysis, and implementation.
- Portal implementation and deployment projects.
- Developing applications using Microsoft .Net technologies.
- Core skills should include development using SharePoint, .Net framework, ASP.Net, custom application development, and SQL Server 2008.
- SharePoint farm administration.
LOCATION, SCHEDULES & LOGISTICS
- Office Location: Lusail, Qatar
- Working Hours: 6 working days
- Term of Engagement: Annual contract