We are looking to hire qualified Appliance Technicians to join our dynamic team.
- Installation and maintenance of appliances such as stoves, refrigerators, washers, dishwashing machines, ovens and other electrical household or commercial appliances, using hand tools, test equipment’s and manufacturers’ specifications.
- Connects appliances to power sources and test meters, such as wattmeter, ammeter, or voltmeter; observes readings on meters and graphic recorders; examines appliances during operating cycles to detect excess vibration, overheating, fluid leaks, and loose parts; and disassembles appliances to examine mechanical and electrical parts.
- Traces electrical circuits, following diagrams and locates shorts and grounds using ohmmeter, calibrates timers, thermostats; adjusts contact points; and cleans and washes parts using wire brushes, buffers, and solvent to remove carbon, grease, and dust.
- Replaces worn or defective parts, such as switches, pumps, bearings, transmissions, belts, gears, blowers, and defective wiring; repairs and adjusts appliance motors; reassembles appliances; adjusts pulleys; and lubricates moving parts using hand tools and lubricating equipment.
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as an appliance technician or in any related position.
- Valid Light and Forklift Qatar Driving License is required.
- Proficient in written and verbal English.
- Able to perform manual labor for extended periods.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Locally available with valid QID and on transferable visa.
How To Apply
Interested candidates can forward their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org