- Register/renew vehicles registration, and process all the documentation to ensure Fleet status is as per traffic department requirements.
- Undertake receiving and delivering of units to other section with full observation of the Fleet current unit hand-over policy to ensure that the transaction is completed in a proper manner.
- Process, follow-up, and keep full record of the documents with government agencies when government property is damage by company vehicles in order to settle third party claims.
- Liaise and follow-up with insurance companies and traffic department in cases of claims in order to settle the account receivables.
- Paid concern government department through corporate card the processing renewal fee in order to settle accounts payables.
- Follow-up of traffic and municipality violations regularly in order to identify the concern staff violations are charged with the penalty.
- Follow-up and settle with traffic department the traffic violations and obtain necessary clearance in order that vehicles are available for duty within the shortest time possible.
- Required repair or duty are not withheld.
- Submits daily, weekly and monthly report in order to record the accomplishment and references for the settled accounts. Performs other related duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit.
- Min. Bachelors Degree in any related field.
- Min. 1 year experience in Liaison work.
- Min. 1 year experience in Mass Transit/Transport related job.
- Understanding of MT operational procedures.
- Adequate knowledge of SAP and Excel.
- Excellent Customer Service skills.
- Excellent proficiency in spoken and written English.
- Willing to perform field work.
- Locally available with transferable visa.
How To Apply
Interested candidates can forward their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org